Wednesday 19 December 2007

First Step

Now, I have take the first step to my massive body achievement, Detoxification, this is the first thing that I have to take. I realize my whole intestine have already been covered by "trash" which make my body absorption cannot achieve the optimal level. This trash contain of fat, carb, and also protein. All of them stick and mix by the fat component.

This trash in the beginning just resisting nutrition absorption, but in the next state it will induce cancer!
The short explanation: the protein which stick in the intestine vessel will supply radical cells with sufficient calories to grow their self and become a colony which called cancer...



Back to the topic, the way to detoxicate is quite simple, but there are some principles which have to be followed:

  1. Liquid
  2. No: animal fat, saturated fat
  3. No hard food
  4. just fiber and a bit sugar
in the text above we see no animal and saturated fat, that's mean unsaturated fat like olive oil, sunflower oil is allowed, but unfortunately, we cannot eat hard food, that's mean no frying..
Btw, as you see above, maybe a bit confusing to allowed sugar in the menu, it is allowed for supplying sufficient calories for my body, in note it should be good quality sugar, in this case, I choose honey. Honey has great number of amino acid, vitamins, and fructose, which will supply sufficient nutrition to my body. Furthermore, honey also works as detoxification agent(double benefit!)
And also, I shouldn't forget to consume protein, instead the hard one, so I choose to drink milk!

The good news is, I only do this Liquid Detoxification for 3-4 days, depends to the result of my "output", if the sticky liquid has came out from the body, that's mean I can move to the next step.

Next step(day 4th or 5th): soft chewable fiber in your meal. How about soft fiber? just steam my vegies until it is very soft. I choose steaming because it will prevent the vitamins and minerals in the vegetable goes out to the soup. I will do this for 2-3 days.

The last step, start to eat normally!^^

No comments: