Thursday 20 December 2007

Detoxification day begin!!

In this first day I will start my detoxification, this is the menu that will come in to my stomach:
07.00 am -->400ml of lemon water (a whole lemon add into ice water)
09.00 am -->500ml of carrot juice (6 carrots)
10.00 am --> 3 cups of milk (around 300 cc each)
10.30 am --> a table spoon of virgin olive oil
11.00 am --> 300ml of celery juice + yogurt (I need to add honey inside, trust me, you should!)
13.00 pm --> 400ml of strawberry juice (this is my favorite^^)
14.30 pm --> a table spoon of virgin olive oil
16.00 pm --> 500ml of cucumber juice (this taste not bad, I also added several drops of lemon juice)
18.00 pm --> 500ml of mixfruit juice: banana, apple, avocado (this is the best!)
19.00 pm --> yogurt shake, banana, strawberry, apple, nice...
20.30 pm --> yogurt milk + honey...
review:

  • lemon juice is rich of vitamin c which is really good for detoxification, beside that, it also rich of vitamin b and e, so beside detoxing your body, you can have better skin^^
  • yogurt is rich of probiotic which can improve digestion system and also improve immunity system.
  • fruits like strawberry, banana, avocado are rich of vitamin, and also carbs which will support body balance, so I won't get sick because of this method
  • honey contain a lot of amino acids, the nutrition in it is almost complete, very suitable for food substitute. Furthermore, it also contain detoxification agent which can help to remove nicotine from our body!
ps: you may see from my menu above that I drank a lot! But in the fact, I didn't drink all of them in one shot, but a little by a little, maybe I drink about a quarter of the portion each 15 minutes, because undoubtedly, I will vomit if drink the whole thing in one shot^^

No comments: