Saturday 22 December 2007

Detoxification next step

This time, I have done my detoxification for two days, quite refreshing for my body, becoz i hav extracted most of the toxic out of my body, feels very good, my body get lighten, even a bit weak, maybe because I consume less carbs for a few days, but I find that my digestion get better, and also faster, I find what comes in my stomach get out within a day! wow!
Furthermore, I also find that my skin surface become clearer, less pimples in my face. For information, I have many pimples on my face, maybe that's cause of toxic accumulation... I usually eat malaysian food and also indian food in here, for addition, I slept late every night, for doing my assignment. Well, student life right?^^
And now, I'm re-arranging my sleep schedule, I sleep earlier, and wake up earlier now, it helps a lot in my detoxification progress. Why?
I Find that the main purpose of sleeping is detoxing your body, when we are sleeping, with a complex process of metabolism, stress hormone, toxic, will be transfer to our excretion system, such as sweat glands, anus, and urine.
However, when we resist to sleep on time, each time later our body will produce more stress hormone and body toxic, so it will harm body biologist function. Even we sleep for a long time, it won't totally recover your body condition to the fullest, this condition is like an iron pipe which is contacting to water, so it will oxidate and produce rust or oxide iron, this particle cannot get recycle into iron anymore, the only thing we can do just remove it, that's the similar condition to our body. Unfortunately, we cannot directly remove the whole toxic in one shot, but partially.
So, in this detoxification program, I not only concern about food, but also about my life style, my time management.

Tomorrow plan:
starts workout activity! start next detoxification progress.

No comments: