Wednesday 19 December 2007

Body Observation

I have a hobby to observe my entire body on the mirror, to check the changing of my appearance (sound a bit narcism ^^), the first time it looks ok, but as time goes by, I feel not satisfied with this appearance, I realize that I can gain more mass in this body.
And also, I always feel sick when I see my chest, I have illu-woman nipples...
This is the product of old sin, the product of f****ing junkfood. I not only absorb the fat in my body, but also hormones. A doctor said to me this nipples occurred by external hormones accumulation in my body,well and this is the result.

my body picture.

description:
  • Alphabet "A" area is the "thing" that I really want to eliminate, and of course add more muscle there
  • the numbers is the area that i will improve both of the size and the detail(more define)
Out of this nipples, I think I will looks better with more massive back, legs, and arms, so I am planning to expand these parts. However, this improvement will equally improve my physical performance. (for addition, I am still active in volleyball, and planning to re-take my Taekwon-DO activity, I'm first Dan)

No comments: