Wednesday 19 December 2007

Identification

Before the long day of practice begin, body type identification is an important thing to do in the beginning. Theoretically, there are three types of human body:

  • Ectomorph : characteristic, skinny body, high metabolism, and hard to get fat, the best training method for this type is heavy, slow speed, low repetition
  • Endomorph : characteristic, large body, rather to be called fat, low metabolism rate, the most suitable exercise for this type is lightweight, fast, long time.
  • Mesomorph : characteristic, is in the middle of Ecto and Endo, the appearance is well-build, either not to fat or to thin(skinny) so this is a medium size.
By evaluating these type of body, I was thinking I'm a Mesomorpher, because I have a medium size body, and the advantage for this kind of body, it can expand the size easily.

But, the fact is, I don't get my current body easily, it takes a long time to build to the current state. I realize that is caused of my asian gene, I have 100% asian blood.

So I decide to research the method to build my body naturally.
ps: I hate drugs such as hormones supplement, I found this kind of medicine will decrease your fertility(think of your child please^^)

After several research and observation, I come out with a method. Which will be exposed later^^

No comments: